McManimon, Scotland & Baumann, LLC is a law firm focused on New Jersey – serving both government and private clients – with an extensive history in public finance law. Founded in 1971, the firm brings a unique ability to bridge the public sector with the private sector in order to realize groundbreaking projects.
- Our team of attorneys represents the most skilled, experienced and creative teams of attorneys in the area of public sector law and public/private projects.
- Our firm has regularly been ranked by Thompson Financial Group the number one bond counsel firm in New Jersey for total issues and total dollars issued.
- Our firm represents hundreds of municipalities, school boards, counties, State agencies and authorities. We also count Fortune 500 companies, banks and developers as our clients.
- We regularly shepherd large and complicated projects from conception to completion – and offer legal expertise in all relevant areas, including: redevelopment, special tax, environmental and litigation, among others.
- We are known for being on the cutting edge of financing techniques, and have blazed the trail for new types of financing for redevelopment, brownfields and economic development projects throughout the State.
- We often advise private sector clients on how to best navigate the public landscape in order to ensure the successful completion of their projects.