Mark Y. Moon concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial litigation, government affairs, public contracting, insurance defense and municipal law.
In 2006-07, Mark served as the law clerk for the Honorable Ned M. Rosenberg, Judge of the Superior Court, Essex County.
As a law student, Mark served as Managing Business Editor of the Rutgers Computer and Technology Law Journal.
The Super Lawyers – Rising Stars list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at www.superlawyers.com/about/selectionproces detail.html. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D.
- New York University, B.A.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- New York
- District Ethics Committee, District VC Committee, from September 2014 through the present
- Vice Chair on the Membership Committee of the Essex County Bar Association from May 2014 through April 2015
- Trustee from April 2012 through April 2014
- Executive Board Member of the Young Lawyers Section from April 2012 through April 2013
- Executive Board Member of Young Lawyers Section from December 2007 through April 2014
- New Jersey State Bar Association General Council, Essex County Representative in 2014
- New Jersey State Bar Association Executive Board Member, Young Lawyers Division, May 2011 through May 2014
- Asian Pacific American Lawyers Association of New Jersey from 2009 through 2013
- Bankruptcy Inns of Court since 2008
- Named a “New Leader of the Bar” by New Jersey Law Journal in 2015
- Selected to “New Jersey Rising Star” by New Jersey Monthly Magazine from 2013 through 2018
- Essex County Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Section Achievement Award in April 2013
- Lead New Jersey Fellowship in 2012