|Here’s a little bit of information about the things that I enjoy doing when I’m not practicing law.
- John Legend in the morning
- Dave Matthews Band in the evening
- Sports talk radio anytime in between
- Winter of the World. Nobody does historical fiction like Ken Follett.
- The Devil in the White City. Fascinating tale of events leading up to the World’s Fair in Chicago
- Recent favorite: Aronimink, in suburban Philadelphia, Pa. Home to the PGA’s 2010 AT&T National. Deceptively long with large, fast, sloping greens. A must to leave the ball below the hole!
- All time favorite course: Cypress Point. Second . . . Cypress Point. Third . . .
- Other favorites: Bandon Dunes, Whistling Straits and Galloway National.
Latest Red Wine Selections:
- Karl Lawrence Cabernet Sauvignon. Enjoyed this with a good friend and a great steak.
- Chimney Rock Cabernet Sauvignon. My wife’s favorite.
- Sandra, my wife. She makes everything better.
- Elise is 14 years old, and pours her energy into dance and her friends.
- Brooke is 11 years old, short and sassy.
- Davis, my 6 year old son, has inherited his grandfather’s obsession with trains.