Shoshana Schiff concentrates her practice in the areas of restructuring and bankruptcy, debtor/creditor rights and commercial litigation.
Shoshana served as the Law Clerk to the Honorable Robert Feldman, J.S.C., in Superior Court of New Jersey, Civil Division, Monmouth County 1998-1999.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D.
- Lehigh University, B.A.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- Lawyers Advisory Committee – United States District Court, District of New Jersey from 2013 to the present
- Essex County Bar Association from 1996 to the present
- International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation, 2005 to the present
- Secretary to the New Jersey Federal Bankruptcy Bar Association from 2015 to the present
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Alumni Council, 1999 to the present
- New Jersey Women Lawyer’s Association from 2009 to the present
- New Jersey State Bar Association from 1999 to the present
- Morris County Bar Association from 2008 to the present
- Monmouth County Bar Association from 2017 to the present
- Northern New Jersey Lehigh Alumni Club from 2006 to the present
- Served on the Board of Trustees of Partners for Women and Justice from 2010 to the present
- Student and barrister in the Bankruptcy Inn of Court, 2001 – 2003
- Student in the Haydn Proctor Inn of Court, 1999 to 2001
- Lawyers Advisory Committee United States Bankruptcy Court, District of New Jersey
- Secretary to the Essex County Bar Association
- Seton Hall University School of Law Exemplary Service Award, May 2016
- Lehigh University Alumni of the Year Award for the Class of 1995, May 2015
- Named “New Jersey Rising Star” by New Jersey Monthly Magazine in 2012 and 2013
- Listed in the “Top 40 Under 40” by The New Jersey Law Journal in 2011
- Awarded the “Young Lawyers Section Achievement Award” by the Essex County Bar Association in 2007
- Recognized as a New Jersey Super Lawyer in the area of bankruptcy as published in New Jersey Super Lawyers Magazine in 2019